I am so excited!!! I have a phone, you can call me, I can call you, no more phone book or funny pieces of paper to remind me of your numbers!!! I have been playing with it since Aaron brought it home and it's pretty and it makes funny sounds like "say cheese" before it takes a picture!
"Aidan cried the minute he couldn't have it," but I have a phone!
On another note. Aidan had his check-up today. Can you believe the little guy almost weighs 31 pounds. Alex only weighs 38 pounds. No wonder my back hurts! He is in the 90th percentile for height and weight. I laughed when she asked me if he eats well. He is doing great despite my worry with his breathing issues which I think are allergy related. Hopefully I can get some answers soon since I've decided to take him to an allergist. Poor little guy had to get eye drops since his eyes are draining icky stuff.
Well that's all for tonight!
CALL ME!!! :)
1 comments:
So funny that he got that yesterday, after calling your cell yesterday (& wondering if you would ever know), I was thinking about asking you, 'shouldn't it be time for an upgrade soon?', knowing it seemed like forever since it last got dropped in the toilet.
Yay, now you can see the pics/vids I send you!!
Post a Comment