
We'll we have been busy. OK, busy is not the right word since I'm down here just trying to take a break but I guess that's what we will call it. This weekend we went to see the Backyardigans at the Fox Theatre. It was amazing. Grandma bought us excellent tickets so we were in the 11th row right in front of the stage and with all of the little heads in the crowd you could see everything. Alex had his eyes glued to the stage. Aidan was in awe of the theatre as you can tell from him looking up at the giant ball in the center and I think he did pretty good for a 85 minute production with a 20 minute intermission. Alex is continuing to sing "Were knights, that's right!"
I was bummed that we didn't get to take off on Sunday for our Key Largo trip but all is right with the world and we continued having a fun family day. I actually made a recipe that Aaron LOVED so you know it was a good day in our house.
This week has been a whirl wind and there is no stopping it. We had a wonderful day today playing with the Perry's. Thank God for Amy she is so wonderful with the boys and she is great to me. I got to go off for a Walmart adventure of my own which was less eventful then when the boys are around. They made art projects and played and Aidan didn't cry after I snuck away which made me a very happy Mom. Kyan came over this afternoon to give Kim a little while to rest. I was thinking today that they don't tell you how exhausting a new born is in the 'baby' manual, but they are so rewarding. Kingston is a beautiful baby. I am still dying to hold him but my 'big' baby didn't allow that when we took Kyan home. Ade- the big baby- has an appointment with his pediatrician tomorrow so maybe I can get some insight on what is going on with his allergies and his separation issues.
So the rest of the week we have school, Dr., a Mommy book party and play date, and Halloween party planning with the school Mom's. It should be fun. "Maybe my Mom will want to give us a night out?" Subtle huh?
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Family Fun!
Posted by Kim at Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It was totally my pleasure!! We had fun! :)
Is that subtle hint the reason you said " be sure and check out my blog"?
I am free Saturday nite.
mom
No, I said to check it since I was excited about $!
Post a Comment