CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hercules or Tank?

Since Alex was in the spotlight last week I thought it was Ade's turn. So many of our family members live out of town so you don't get to see his personality in the making. He is quite different then Alex was at this age but in many ways they are the same. He is opinionated, observant, fun, determined, wild, and STRONG. He did give me the concussion... Anyway, Aaron came home last week and was thinking of the nickname Tank for our little guy. He walks around with his broad little shoulders and his arms hanging down like he's a body builder. He loves carrying things from room to room, things a not yet 1 1/2 year old shouldn't be carrying, like a gallon of milk, fisher price farms, 5 pound weights etc. This weekend we went to the store, (back to his personality,) when he decides he's done with the shopping cart ride he flails around screaming "Ouch, Ouch, Ouch." It sounds funny but it's not when people are watching. Then he flails until I let him down all the while screaming, "Ouch, Ouch, Ouch." I let him down and he walked over to a package of 24 bottles of water, picked it up and moved it. A lady walking by asked how old he was and said, "He's a little Hercules." So that's how the second name came up. I don't know if he's just strong from keeping up with Alex and his determination to defend himself at a young age from his big brothers antics or all the whole milk! Anyway, you decide, Hercules or Tank.

Picture taken by Alex, August 17th, 2008

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like "Tank". Short, strong sound to it. It SOUNDS like a muscle-building type guy. Fits with the other TJ's in the family! hahaha

Amy said...

YES! Got the invite, got in. Think it's a smart choice! :)

Aidan, I like this picture of you. You are CUTE!!!

Sandy B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandy B said...

I know, I am silly, I didn't mean to delete the comment.
That's my boy, he carries chairs all over my house.
mom