This week poor Aidan has been exfoliated with sand, buttered with a popcorn bag, battered with muffin batter, and he egged himself. His scalp sure is clean! It's funny to look at the smile on Alex's face while he tries to keep the bowl away from his little brother and Aidan just wants the bowl and wants it now!
Things have been good at the Julian house. We have been so busy with days at the park and getting ready for Alex's first school day next week. I have been nostalgic lately due to getting ready for the new year of pre-school. Looking around I realized that we needed new school shoes and Alex has outgrown (length wise) all of his pants. I also realized that Aidan was outgrowing everything so it was time to get out the hand me downs and see what would work for him. To my dismay Aidan is wearing 2T tops and some bottoms, Alex is now in a Boys size 1 shoe and we jumped from 3T pants to 5T (with the adjustable waist of course). I guess that's the law of life your little babies grow up and you get to enjoy watching it all happen.
Aaron has been getting ready for Football season. This year he is in 3 fantasy football leagues. Don't expect anything but football from him on Sundays! He is very into his leagues and I enjoy watching him do it.
I am looking forward to the holiday weekend. I hope everyone gets to enjoy their 3 days off.
Love to all!
PS- Tank was the chosen nickname and Alex has a black eye in the picture, AGAIN!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Exfoliated, Buttered, Battered, and Egged
Posted by Kim at Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hi Kim,
I am officialy 'signed up' as of now. So will be looking forward to more pics of the boys. I noticed the comment about Aaron and Sunday football games and will do my best to discourage Tom from visitation on Sundays. Emphasis on "TRY." ha ha Most times I don't have much influence on him.
Sondra
Post a Comment