CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

The Summer has Begun!


Today was Alex's last day in the 3 year old program at Mustard Seed. The kids all received a certificate for completing the program and then the fun began. They had every outside toy you can think of for the kids to play with except a swimming pool. I was excited and a little sad today thinking about how he will miss being in school. He LOVES Mustard Seed the teachers and all of the friends he has made. I love how much he has learned, how outgoing he has become, and how happy he is to be with friends. I'm so proud of him!
Aidan actually got in on the fun too. He walked around not even wondering where I was which meant something spectacular was going on around him. Everyone is so amazed that the little boy I used to bring in his carrier is running around playing with the big boys.
Yesterday we got out the sand box. I kept thinking, "Is it time? No. Is it time? No." I finally decided I would deal with whatever happens. Aidan had not been in a real sandbox he seemed amazed about the sand on his legs and how it went in the bucket. I think he was thinking, "What is this stuff?" To my amazement he did not eat any and Alex did not throw any.

We'll that's all for today. I am ready for the Holiday Weekend!

Take care!

0 comments: