
We'll I've put it off and have been in complete denial but Aidan is walking. I don't know if I can't believe it since he's not yet 11 months or just because I don't want my baby to not be a baby? I had to go ahead and take it in when the Mom's at the Little Gym said, "Kim, he's walking." Aaron reminded me that this is a joyous occasion but in my mind I keep thinking he may be my last baby to start walking.
Anyway, it is so much fun watching him and he loves using his little cruiser he smiles the minute he stands up to take off on that thing. Since we have two Alex and Aidan like to race them in the basement, "Alex always wins!" So hopefully at Aidan's party he will walk right up to all of you. Probably not, I'm assumming he will be his normal self crying at Mommy's leg. I'll work on it before the party~ PROMISE!
Since it's been awhile I'll add a Morning conversation with Alex.
Alex: "What is Daddy putting in the mailbox?"
Mom: "Bills, its what we pay so we can have the house and cars."
Alex: "Oh, and Caesar, the baby, grass, rocks, the mailbox, and chewys?" "Right."
~Chewys are skittles.
Take care!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
We can't keep him down any longer!
Posted by Kim at Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh, I'm looking forward to seeing him walking!
Aunt Teresa
Post a Comment