

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
Alex's party was yesterday and we had a wonderful time. The kids played games and did crafts and with the exception of Alex crying at the end because he didn't put the Valentines in the kids bags the teachers did, it was a huge success. As you can see from the pictures I'm not sure if it was really Alex's party or Aidan's since he attempted to steal the show. I don't think I have ever looked forward to Valentines more then this year. I don't know if it's because I'm home with the kids and can enjoy being a stay at home Mom and doing the craft at the party or the fact that my Mom is watching the boys tomorrow night so we have a night alone, (not at our house), so I have no excuse to clean etc... Anyway, I hope that everyone has a nice Valentines Day even if you don't have a signifigant other you know you are Loved!
Take care,
Kim
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Alex's Valentines Day Party?
Posted by Kim at Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment