CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The lighting of the Christmas tree


I have worried about the Christmas tree this year since Aidan is crawling and getting into everything so we decided to go ahead and risk it. Alex was thrilled to put up the tree and was a wonderful helper, however, it wasn't Aidan I should have worried about. Alex takes off the ornaments and puts them into rows, tries to plug and unplug the lights, takes off the ribbons etc. He also is the one getting into the presents so they are now on top of my Grandma's china cabinet. He is so excited about Christmas this year and little Aidan just watches the lights and his brother running around and laughs. Alex has two Christmas programs coming up so I'll be sure to update you all on how they go. Aaron will also have to figure out how to help both boys put on the topper next year!

Take care and Merry Christmas.

0 comments: