CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

We'll no pictures again since I forgot to charge the camera. :(

I really do enjoy Thanksgiving. It is a day designed to allow you to really think about what you are thankful for instead of the daily worries that everyone owns. This year I have so much to be thankful for. Life has been very good to me this year and I truly can say that I am happy with (just about) everything. I am thankful to have a loving husband, beautiful little boys, and a happy family. I am thankful that we haven't had any losses this year and that we are lucky enough to have all of our needs met on a daily basis when others aren't always so fortunate.

This year I again asked everyone what they are thankful for:
Aaron- Me and the boys :)
Alex- "My Mom, Dad, dog, and baby brother."
Aidan- "Shoes, and it looks like Doritos."

Love to all and Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments: