
My friend Julia did a blog about her day so I thought I would try a short day since they are always comical.
6:00- Wake up, both boys are waking up. Get everyone breakfast.
6:30- Aaron leaves, we wave goodbye and begin the day.
7:00- Alex hits Aidan because he knocked down his train. Time out.
7:30- Downstairs to watch Baby Einstein, Alex is running around in his Spidey suit. I'm trying to exercise.
8:30- Coloring upstairs. Aidan eats a crayon.
9:15- Aidan starts his nap. I finish my exercise while watching Dora with Alex.
10:45- I fall asleep with Alex, "I never do that- it had been a long week."
11:20- Wake up. Our good crystal glasses at each of our places at the kitchen table and 4 in my room. There is an open Orange Soda and Coke. "Alex said he was thirsty." (Makes sense?) "He made everyone a glass." ~I didn't know he knew how to open a soda can?"
12:00- Take a shower since were going out.
12:10- Aidan wakes up- Lunch time everyone...
1:30- Play down stairs. I check Ebay stuff and e-mail.
2:15- Boys take a bath.
2:45- While I'm getting ready Aidan finds a hairspray bottle without a lid. I thought it was broken. Anyway, all of a sudden I hear "pspspspspspsp". He looks at me crazy and shakes his head NO,NO,NO.
3:00- Call poison control they say it's fine.
3:45- Fix dinner for Grandma, and the boys.
4:00- Notice the reeds out of my $45.00 candle light jar are missing.
4:15- Alex finally brings them to me.
4:45- Grandma is here. Aidan is FREAKING out... (Until we leave).
5:30- Leave with Aaron for a night out. The rest is only for mature audience's...
Just kidding- kinda.
Well that's a peak into the stay at home Mommies day. I could have added some type of cleaning every 20 minutes and a bite from Aidan every 45... I wouldn't change it for the world...
Love to all!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
A day in the life.
Posted by Kim at Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can so relate to your day!LOL It never ends does it?!!LOL
What a great day! You are a great Mommy - your boys are blessed to spend their days with you. Keep up the good fight. - je
Post a Comment